Most collections shops are data intensive operations, and using modeling and analytics can greatly improve collections performance. But it is also easy to make analytic mistakes. During this free 60-minute webinar, we shared stories about a few seemingly different topics: collections data and segmentation, collector scheduling, and resource planning for collections. We’ll tried to bring them together to lay out how to determine which customer is most important to call next.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Some best practices in data collection and segmentation.
- Common misconceptions and costly mistakes to avoid.
- Different ways to prioritize customer calls.
- Why long-term test and control may not be the best approach.
- Tips on collector scheduling and resource planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Collections operations managers, directors and VP’s.
- Financial analysts.
- Creditors and service providers who in-source/outsource past due accounts
WHO IS PRESENTING
- Ric Kosiba, VP, Interactive Intelligence
- Dan Mahon, VP, Interactive Intelligence