Whether you run a sales or a service only operation, for all companies managing the bottom line is a top operational priority. As organizations grow and complexity increases, hitting your targets becomes increasingly difficult.
This third of three webinars will help attendees learn how to identify inefficiencies that increase costs or result in lost revenue. We will explore how workforce optimization (WFO) balances employee effectiveness and efficiency to optimize performance.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to identify inefficiencies and help correct them.
- How to better manage employee performance.
- What the right balance is between efficiency and effectiveness?
- Ways to detect a flawed process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Contact center directors and managers
- Customer service directors and managers
- Customer experience directors and managers
WHO IS PRESENTING
- Brian Spraetz, WFO Solutions Marketing Manager, Interactive Intelligence
- For more than 18 years, Brian Spraetz has been helping service operations perform at peak levels and deliver loyalty-winning experiences to their customers. With expertise crossing the full range of workforce optimization solutions, Brian provides unique perspectives and valuable insights on combining technology with effective processes to gain operational and competitive advantages.