What’s most important to your organization to drive meaningful business outcomes?
Security – Compliance – Control – Availability – Consolidation – Growth – Functionality – Customization – Experience – Speed – Simplicity – Retention – Innovation – Insight – Efficiency – Revenue – Cost
Today’s cloud contact center offerings are built on varied underlying architectures that address each of the above areas differently. Educate yourself on these differences and weigh each option to determine the best cloud architecture for your contact center: private, single tenant, traditional multitenant, distributed multitenant or hybrid.
In this webcast, you’ll gain four key insights:
- How and why supply models are changing
- The difference between cloud architectures
- Why it matters – pros and cons of each model
- The potential impact to customer engagement
WHO IS PRESENTING
- Jason Alley & Sheila McGee Smith