In a recent report, Ventana Research found that when it comes to contact center planning, reporting, and analysis 75% of your efforts are wasted. The culprits? Rekeying and manual data aggregation that come from trying to manage those critical processes with spreadsheets. The good news: it doesn’t have to be this way. You can stop using inefficient spreadsheets, eliminate all that wasted effort, and greatly improve your planning and budgeting results.
Guest presenter Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research and Brian Spraetz, solutions marketing manager for Interactive Intelligence discuss a new class of advanced strategic planning tools built specifically for contact centers.
Discover how your organization can move beyond those massive spreadsheets, with their inherent waste and accuracy issues. Hear from organizations that have taken a new approach to planning operations as they reveal some eye-opening returns they have seen since making the change.
Who will benefit, and why
- Contact Center Directors. See how easy it can be to optimize staffing and hiring plans for consistent performance.
- Planning Personnel. Discover a new approach that streamlines planning efforts and delivers better results.
- Executives. Validate the benefits of advanced contact center strategic planning tools to effect desired business outcomes.
The panel includes:
- Art Schoeller, Forrester Research
- Brian Spraetz, ININ
- Eliza Castillo, Performance, Management and Strategy Supervisor, CenterPoint Energy
- Rebecca Riggin, Forecast Analyst, CenterPoint Energy
- Andrew Blake, Manager, Forecasting and Analytics, TD Bank