Don’t just go to work. Go to innovate.
We are looking for people who want to energize their talent, develop big ideas, and change the way businesses think about communication. Want to work with a group of fun, really smart people? You've come to the right place.
We are committed to providing team members with the most comprehensive and cost-effective benefits
Team members who consistently work a minimum of twenty (20) hours per week are eligible to enroll in our benefits programs. For details about each plan, please contact our HR Department.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, and mental health insurance
- Onsite Health Clinic at our Indianapolis headquarters
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Time off plans, purchase plan programs for extra vacation days, PLUS an additional day off in recognition of your birthday!
- Relaxed dress code
- Fitness centers and exercise classes at our Indianapolis Headquarters
- Onsite Café at our Indianapolis headquarters
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays!
- Game areas with foosball and ping pong tables
- Home PC purchase plan
2014 Seven Best Tech Companies to Work For
2014 Company of the Year Award
2015 Service Leader Winner, IVR
2014 Fave Raves
(top products voted on by IT pros)
2014 Global Top 500 Software & Services Co.
2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S.
2015 Contact Center Leaders Quadrant
2015-16 Leader in Selecting a Multichannel
Our talent acquisition process
To be considered for any position you must first apply online. An Interactive Intelligence Talent Acquisition Partner will make contact with those who meet the qualifications of the open positions and will maintain contact with each candidate throughout the interview process.
Qualified applicant completes phone screen with a Talent Acquisition Partner
Hiring Managers review qualified applicants
Select qualified applicants are scheduled for phone screens with Subject Matter Experts
Successful applicants are scheduled for onsite interviews with Interview Teams