Although today’s customers interact with your brand through a variety of channels, they want one thing from you: a consistent experience. Savvy customers expect that you will meet them where they are, when they need you, and with the highest quality, informed service.
Improve the customer and user experience
By combining the Customer Interaction Center with Microsoft solutions at the point of biggest impact – the user’s desktop – you can create an improved experience for both customers and employees.
Microsoft® Skype for Business® Server
Integrating Microsoft Skype for Business with CIC software extends the reach of both solutions in the contact center and the enterprise. Agents and knowledge unify to become the right resource with the right answer at the right time, transparently, seamlessly, instantly.
- Single, streamlined interface with access to IM and video for contact center agents
- Synchronized presence between platforms
- Single comprehensive directory for Customer Interaction Center™ (CIC) and Skype users
- Direct SIP integration for click-to-call from CIC to Skype users
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
For Sales or Customer Service, the MS Dynamics CRM provides a single desktop environment that eliminates application juggling. Users get access to the data they need, when they need it.
- Access to CIC’s call control toolbar for standard phone functions
- Ability to screen-pop any Dynamics CRM record
- Access to Dynamics CRM data for painless IVR and self-service applications through Interaction Attendant®
We can’t say enough about the value our PureCloud® services have brought us – from improved service to increased efficiencies. It will certainly be a selling point in the future as we potentially expand the properties we service.
— Universal Protection Service
GENESYS ACQUIRES INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE